piątek, 22 lipca 2011

Holy f*****g s**t! I'm making fun out of any kind of horror movies that I'm watching but 'Insidious'?? This gonna be the only movie that I will remember till end of my life. I was experiencing many strange things at my flat (and yes, I believe in paranormal s**t( but today...

It starts when me and my gf (she's a fan of all horror movies; she bought this DVD cause she thought that it will be great) starts to watch this movie. As always we were pausing it when we trying to tak about nothing or about nonsenses of plot. But in about 1/4 of the movie parents said yeah... 22yo and still live with parents... that's not USA...) that i need to pull of our garbage. Just shut window in my room cause it was getting too cold. When i went to disposal i felt that i need to pee. Stupid thing pee in a disposal but... My family don,t like alcohol. When they smell alcohol from me... I don't like to talk with them about my resistance to alcoholism so i take piss there. When I was finishing, iron door was starting to slowly close behind me. I scared but I escaped before it's shut and thought 'not this time you little b****'... I came back home and wanted to open the window (cause after this it was too hot for me) and I couldn't do this... Why? Because it was LOCKED. I remember it clearly that i only shut it and this locks are so old that it can't move themselve... I'am afraid to sleep today for myself. Just beacuse it's not first time that i hear o see or feel something here...

'Insidious' was nice but... After I think... 3/4 of the movie? Plot starts to be so childish (main character of the movie had skills to help other one) that i was still remembering disposal door and window... I can't rate this movie because it get right in the middle of some scary situations that was going in my home... I hope none of 'my' ghosts gonna kill me so i can tommorow, at last, read your posts...

PS. I don't have any Mohawk's cemetaries below my home, cause it's f****** Poland... Slav's didn't like those teritories either. So what's going on here?! >_< damned...

6 komentarzy:

  1. Zaczynam lubić Twoje wpisy:) Ekhm.. Nice blog, keep it up:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Chill, you're gonna be just fine. :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Insidious kept me up for an extra day...I stayed at my girlfriends house and we watched cartoons x_x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Prove it, sis;
    prove to me
    the world's moe XX-citing
    than Seventh-Heaven fo'eva.

    OdpowiedzUsuń